Say hello to the newest member of the Waterside Park family!
The newly refreshed Avanti brings you a cosy and contemporary vibe. Entering through the front of the home to the hallway and immediately greeted into the plush living room dressed in beautiful neutral and pastel tones. From here, you are welcomed into the social open-plan kitchen dining space with large windows either side bringing in a wealth of brightness. Striking statement pieces lift the calming cashmere kitchen units and make this feel super stylish. The bathroom off from here has a similarly peaceful feel with pops of peach. The tranquil feel of this home flows through to the bedrooms. Rejuvenating coloured fabrics and walls create a real haven. The master also benefits from a dressing area and en-suite.
Residential Park Homes South Yorkshire
Elite Lifestyle Parks brings you a brand new and exciting residential village for the over 50s. Set in the heart of the Dearne Valley. The Secure gated community of Waterside Park is a luxury development of bespoke fully furnished park homes.
All homes come complete with state of the art kitchens, quality designer bathrooms, sumptuous living spaces and much more. Join the Elite today and enjoy a better life at Waterside Park.
Our Park Homes
All of our park homes are built from modern materials, providing low maintenance with high levels of comfort.
All homes are built to meet the current British Standards 3632 for residential homes.
What Makes Us Unique?
Enjoy a better life at Waterside Park
There are many reasons as to why people have chosen Waterside Parks as their new home. Here are a few:
- We trawled through loads of other parks before we came across Waterside park. We loved the location and the fact that it is a few hundred yards from the train station and bus station which links them to Sheffield and Doncaster within 12 Minutes by train which then links us to other towns to visit at ease. The friendliness of the other residents is great and the park staff are always on hand from taking a parcel in to making sure our bins are out for collection if we forget. Love it.
- I was the first resident on site, after looking around for months for a bungalow as I had three bedrooms and three gardens to look after by myself. I stumbled across Waterside park as I was visiting the local train station to go and buy my train tickets to visit Scarborough to watch my favourite sport cricket . I would recommend this to anyone looking for a peaceful and safe retirement.
Take a look at the local area
Canal setting close to Conisbrough castle on the edge of open fields with many countryside walks and is within easy reach of Mexborough town centre, as well as:
- Doncaster Town Centre – 8.5 miles
- Sheffield Town Centre – 15 miles
- Rotherham Town Centre – 7.5 miles
- Sheffield Meadowhall – within 10 minutes
Request Our Free Brochure
Just enter your contact information and click submit!