Waterside Park is an exciting, residential village for the over 50’s.
Set in the heart of the Dearne Valley, the secure, gated community is a luxury development of bespoke, fully-furnished park homes. These luxury residences come complete with a state-of-the-art kitchen, gorgeous bedrooms, sumptuous living spaces, furniture, flooring and much more. Call today or pop in to see our beautiful show homes. Come and see for yourself.
Say hello to the newest member of the Waterside Park family!
The Accolade is our newest showhome and features an open-plan living space with french doors, dorma and exterior lighting. The interior design is warm and inviting which creates a feeling of cosiness throughout. The vaulted ceiling is complete with spotlights to the lounge, kitchen and diner which create a light, bright and airy space. The high gloss kitchen works perfectly with the beautiful solid oak dining table, TV media unit and nest of tables in the lounge which also features a gorgeous corner chaise sofa. The master bedroom has fitted sliding mirrored wardrobe doors that allow bundles of light to bounce around the room and show off the fabulous space that has been created.
Residential Park Homes South Yorkshire
Elite Lifestyle Parks brings you a brand new and exciting residential village for the over 50s. Set in the heart of the Dearne Valley. The Secure gated community of Waterside Park is a luxury development of bespoke fully furnished park homes.
All homes come complete with state of the art kitchens, quality designer bathrooms, sumptuous living spaces and much more. Join the Elite today and enjoy a better life at Waterside Park.
Our Park Homes
All of our park homes are built from modern materials, providing low maintenance with high levels of comfort.
All homes are built to meet the current British Standards 3632 for residential homes.
What Makes Us Unique?
Enjoy a better life at Waterside Park
There are many reasons as to why people have chosen Waterside Parks as their new home. Here are a few:
- We trawled through loads of other parks before we came across Waterside park. We loved the location and the fact that it is a few hundred yards from the train station and bus station which links them to Sheffield and Doncaster within 12 Minutes by train which then links us to other towns to visit at ease. The friendliness of the other residents is great and the park staff are always on hand from taking a parcel in to making sure our bins are out for collection if we forget. Love it.
- I was the first resident on site, after looking around for months for a bungalow as I had three bedrooms and three gardens to look after by myself. I stumbled across Waterside park as I was visiting the local train station to go and buy my train tickets to visit Scarborough to watch my favourite sport cricket . I would recommend this to anyone looking for a peaceful and safe retirement.
Take a look at the local area
Canal setting close to Conisbrough castle on the edge of open fields with many countryside walks and is within easy reach of Mexborough town centre, as well as:
- Doncaster Town Centre – 8.5 miles
- Sheffield Town Centre – 15 miles
- Rotherham Town Centre – 7.5 miles
- Sheffield Meadowhall – within 10 minutes
Request Our Free Brochure
Just enter your contact information and click submit!